Monday, January 12, 2009








Sorry I haven’t posted anything for a while, I’ve been really busy.
A couple of days ago we visited The Great Wall, The Birds Nest (home of the Olympics) and the Forbidden City. It was very cold. The Forbidden City was huge! When we went to the Great Wall, I went the highest. I was on the steep side too. The Birds Nest was really cool. Yesterday, we went to the Civil Affairs office to make a promise that we would take care of Rebecca for the rest of our lives. We also went to the Police office to make Rebecca’s passport. We also got our picture taken as a family. It was a very busy day. For supper we went to a McDonalds, it was different than American McDonalds. Instead of apple pies, they had red bean pies. After that my mom and I went to find a supermarket and got lost trying to find our way back to the hotel. But I saved the day because I remembered where our hotel was using relative location. LOL. Today we are going to the Wild Goose Pagoda and the History Museum. I will post more later.
See you,
Ryan

No comments: