Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sightseeing in Xian


Here we are in Xian. Yesterday we visited the history museum and the Wild Goose Pagoda. The history museum was very ineresting it had a lot of things I didn't know. Did you know that the silk road was started by a man named Zan Qian who was sent to the west to find allies. The Wild Goose Pagoda was really cool! I got to climb the pagoda. It wasn't actually that hard.

See you in a week and a half!

Oh, I forgot to tell you that the nihgt before this, we got lost. Well, my mom and I did. We were going to the super market which we never found and and the way back my mom made an earn turn and that's how we got lost. We were wandering around the stress of Xian for about and hour and a half but I finally saw the hotel. There are 4 million people in this city!
If you want to read more about the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, go here:


No comments: